- Acceptance of Terms: By accessing and using OverseasVoters.com, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this website’s particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services.
- Changes to Terms: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check our Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Site Content: All content and widgets provided by this site are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to serve as legal advice. We strive to ensure accuracy, however, we do not guarantee the completeness or currentness of the information. Users should consult with legal professionals or the relevant government department for formal advice.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall OverseasVoters.com, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
- Usage at Own Risk: Use of the site content is at the user’s own risk and discretion. We shall not be responsible for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services.
- Intellectual Property: The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of OverseasVoters.com. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Commercial Use: You may not use the content of this site for commercial purposes without prior formal written consent from us.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of our country, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.